This documentation introduces the features, options, and enhancements that are new with this Kiwire release. This documentation also provides readers with a list of titles and a brief description of the technical documentation available with this release.
Kiwire is a single platform that enables your customers to offer guest or user , Wi-Fi or network access . Using a customizable splash portal, powerful proximity & targeted marketing, advertising, and analytics applications, they can provide an engaging Wi-Fi and network experience.
Kiwire 1.6 now come with the following new feature and enhancement over previous version
- Marketing Campaign Engine , that support targeted ( if then else ) marketing campaign
- New Graph engine that support big data report generation
- New Insight engine that provide insight into your network users and behaviour science.
- Omnichannel Marketing solutions
- New account type and deep social network integration.
Conventions in Text
We use various conventions in text to help you more quickly identify special terms. The following table describes those conventions and provides examples of their use.
|Bold||Bold typeface indicates terms that are defined in the text or terms that appear in a glossary, or both.|
|Italics||Italic typeface indicates book titles or emphasis.|
Conventions in Icon Graphic
Kiwire uses a common icon to represent a function
|Accept Or Allowed an action|
|Delete an entry or cancel an action|
|Edit an entry|