The Help & Tool Tab report tab provide your useful tools for diagnostic and assistance to your network and system via Kiwire .
12.1 Online Knowledge Base
The Online Knowledge base module provide a quick and easy way to access our Kiwire online Knowledge base and up to date Documentation .
12.2 Diagnostic User Account
The Diagnostic user account let you perform account diagnostic using the user’s username and password to check if there is any problem of the account . This feature is also accessible from user account or voucher account view.
12.3 Software Update
The Software update module let you perform Software update into the kiwire system , do backup your database before perform upgrade.
Please follow the following Step to update the software
- Click on Step 1 “Download and Update database schema ” this will synchronize your Kiwire Database with the latest Kiwire database schema from our update server
- Click on Step 2 ” Download and Update Kiwire update” this will perform software update to the kiwire system , during the upgrade process all user who try to connect to the kiwire system will not be able to do so. thus it recommended to run this process during non peak duration of your network , you can use report : Login frequency to find your non peak hour duration.
- Click on Step 3 ” Update Kiwire database data” will update the kiwire new module feature with access control and relevant initial configuration.
12.4 Database -> Diagnostic Database
The Diagnostic database module , provide you a tools to check and repair the kiwire database engine,use this tools to repair and optimise your database when you have database error or fault.
12.5 Database – > Database performance
This module provide statistic of key database performance variable
12.6 Database – > Database disk usage
This module provide disk usage of the database system.
12.7 Database -> Database MRO
The Database MRO ( maintenance / repair / operation ) module let you perform
- Backup of Kiwire database to your local computer
- Restore Kiwire database from backup.
- Purge all Administrator & system activity logs
- Purge all login transaction record
- Purge all user device information record
- Purge Portal Impression record.
12.8 Service Status
The service status provide you an overview of important services required by Kiwire system to operate optimally.
12.9 System Health
The system health module give you a overall health status.
|Health Report||The current snapshot of system usage of system load , ram utilized and free disk space|
|CPU Usage||Real time graph showing the CPU utilisation of the system.|
|Disk Usage||Detail information of disk utilisation by system.|
12.10 IP network calculator
The ip network calculator let your perform network ip address calculation based on the ip and subnet given.
12.11 Ping Tools
The Ping tools module let you perform network icmp ping to a host and see the response time.
12.12 Find Mac Address
Find Mac address module let you find a location and information related to a mac address.It will provide insight of the login time , ip address location of the Mac device is being used in your network. Mac address are unique to a device.
|Diagnostic Result: Brand and associated account||This provide information of the Brand of the Mac address device if its from known manufacture and username registered with the mac address using mac auto register|
|Diagnostic : Login history||Login history of the login username , ip address using the mac address|