Login to your cnPilot E400 admin panel. Go to Configure-WLAN tab to setup your hotspot networks. Go to Basic tab to setup and enable the SSID.
Go to Radius Server tab to configure the radius server which is Kiwire. Set configuration as below details and leave others as default.
Authentication Server 1 Host: Kiwire IP address
Authentication Server 1 Secret: insert a key and must be the same as Kiwire shared secret key
Authentication Server 1 Port: 1812
Accounting Server 1 Host: Kiwire IP address
Accounting Server 1 Secret: same as Authentication Server 1 Secret
Accounting Server 1 Port: 1813
Accounting Mode: start-interim-stop
NAS Identifier: AP MAC Address (must matched with Kiwire NAS ID)
Dynamic Authorization: Enable
Next, go to Guest Access tab to configure the captive portal settings. Set configuration as below and leave others as default.
Portal Mode: External Hotspot
Access Policy: Radius
Redirect Mode: HTTP
External Page URL: http://kiwire-ip/user
Success Action: Redirect user to Original URL
- kiwire ip
- synchroweb.com (if using social login)
- *facebook.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *akamaihd.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *facebook.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *fbcdn.net (if using Google+ social login)
- *google.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *googleapis.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *gstatic.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *googleusercontent.com (if using Google+ social login)
- *instagram.com (if using Instagram social login)
- *twitter.com (if using Twitter social login)
- *twimg.com (if using Twitter social login)
- *vk.com (if using VK social login)
- *vk.me (if using VK social login)
Open your web browser and type in http://kiwire-ip/admin to access your Kiwire admin panel.
Go to Device-NAS and click add NAS to add your Ruijie.
- Device type is Cambium
- NAS ID is your AP MAC Address (same as the NAS Identifier from Cambium AP)
- IP address is your Cambium AP IP address
- Shared Secret Key is the same as secret from the Cambium AP secret
- COA Port is any port
- NAS username and password is your Cambium AP username and password
- Address is your Cambium AP location
- Description is remark of your Cambium AP
Next, we go to Device-Zone to assign which zone we want to assign splash page. We can assign zone based on NAS ID, VLAN ID, IP address, or SSID. Create a new zone by clicking Create Zone. Put a name to it, Link To User and Limit Connected User can be empty. Then enable the Status.
Finally, you have completed the configuration of both Kiwire and Cambium. Next is you need to design a landing page, create user profile and create user and assign the landing page to the zone desired. You may refer to http://doc.synchroweb.com/kiwire-2-0-directory/ for setting up landing page, user profile, users, and other details of Kiwire.