The Help & Tool Tab report tab provide your useful tools for diagnostic and assistance to your network and system via Kiwire .
10.1 Help: Online KnowledgeBase
10.2 Help : Software Update
Please follow the following Step to update the software
- Click on Step 1 “Download and Update database schema ” this will synchronize your Kiwire Database with the latest Kiwire database schema from our update server
- Click on Step 2 ” Download and Update Kiwire update” this will perform software update to the kiwire system , during the upgrade process all user who try to connect to the kiwire system will not be able to do so. thus it recommended to run this process during non peak duration of your network , you can use report : Login frequency to find your non peak hour duration.
- Click on Step 3 ” Update Kiwire database data” will update the kiwire new module feature with access control and relevant initial configuration.
*Note : please ensure your kiwire is set to use our correct update server url at the kiwire License module screen.
10.3 Help: Diagnostic User Account
10.4 Help: Diagnostic Active Directory
The Diagnostic active directory module is use to perform verification of your Kiwire EDX:Microsoft active directory setting, A success is return if your configuration is valid and kiwire is able to connect your Microsoft active directory specify.
10.5 Help: Diagnostic Database
The Diagnostic database module , provide you a tools to check and repair the kiwire database engine,use this tools to repair and optimize your database when you have database error or fault.
10.6 Help: Database performance
This module provide statistic of key database performance variable
10.7 Help: Service Status
10.8 Help : System Health
|Health Report||The current snapshot of system usage of system load , ram utilized and free disk space|
|CPU Usage||Real time graph showing the CPU utilization of the system.|
|Disk Usage||Detail information of disk utilization by system.|
10.9 Help: SMTP Test
10.10 Help: IP Ping
10.11 Help: IP Network Calculator
10.12 Help: Find Mac Address
Find Mac address module let you find a location and information related to a mac address.It will provide insight of the login time , ip address location of the Mac device is being used in your network. Mac address are unique to a device.
|Diagnostic Result: Brand and associated account||This provide information of the Brand of the Mac address device if its from known manufacture and username registered with the mac address using mac auto register|
|Diagnostic : Login history||Login history of the login username , ip address using the mac address|
10.13 Database MRO
The Database MRO ( maintainance / repair / operation ) module let you perform
- Backup of Kiwire database to your local computer
- Restore Kiwire database from backup.
- Purge all Administrator & system activity logs
- Purge all login transaction record
- Purge all user device information record
- Purge Portal Impression record.